Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Left or Right

Originally posted 4/14/09

Left or Right?
Left, Right, Republican, Democrat, who cares!? I am an American first foremost and always! I hear Liberal commentators vilify the tea parties saying it's "AstroTurf" laid down by the GOP. I hear the GOP and ultra conservatives touting that America is rising up against the liberals at long last. I don't think either side is actually paying attention.

I intend to protest what both Republicans and Democrats have done with my tax dollars. Last time I checked there were members of both parties in congress when these benighted bailouts were voted on in session to be signed by both Republican and Democrat presidents.

I am pissed off that they no longer give a damn about the people they are supposed to represent. I am pissed off the only choice I have at election time is "who I would rather vote against" No body votes for a person or proposition any more they vote against things they find unpalatable. We no longer really have a choice of what we want just between which person or thing we want less.

Wake up Liberals and conservatives, republicans and democrats. wake up and smell the coffee. Americans of every walk of life are just tired of being played.
Posted by Darius at 4/14/2009 02:41:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment